Welcome back to my disorganized thoughts about the final episode of GOT. I cannot believe this is going to be the end of a series that I’ve followed since the beginning. Let’s watch.
1.Grey Worm, you’re a hoe. Dany could’ve killed you the same way you wanna kill these other soldiers.
2. Ohhhhh, baby! Jon, you’re looking fine.
3. Dang, yes. Tyrion, tell. her. TELL HER.
4. Of course… she’s acting wild. She’s not going to stop.
5. Okay, okay. I think she has to go too, but I’m not sure if Jon should do it though.
6. Whhhaaaat?! Jon! Wait, did she do that or did he? Oh, shit. That was him.
7. So, this is how they’re going to let her go out? I guess.
8. Yes, Drogon.
10. Sansa! Yes, tell that man sit down. HAHA.
11. Aww, Sam.
12. Okay, Bran.
15. Oh, so now you’re finally gonna pet him?
17. Okay, Arya.
19. Sansa, yes! Queen!!
Y’all, what the fuck was that? I had to restart the show just to make sure I was watching the real damn ending. I mean… I guess. I feel like it still didn’t end in a “just” way.
How is Tyrian gonna be let off the hook, but Jon has to go back to the damn night’s watch? I mean, I wanted Tyrian to be let off the hook, but Jon as well. I was hoping he’d be the King of the North. After Drogon left, I was hoping that he’d come back for Jon, but nope. At the end, it showed Jon leaving with the wildlings… I wonder if he’ll stay with them? The end is the end though. It could’ve been better, could’ve been worse. I’m just happy to see Sansa in a powerful position. I see myself in her. Also, her tiara? YES! I need it.
Well, I cannot wait to watch the documentary and the upcoming spin off series. Until next time. Have a great week y’all. Our watch has ended.
Keep Elizabeth Writing
- Killers of Chicago Ghost Tour Part 1
- The Little Mermaid
- Game of Thrones “GoT” Sansa’s conversation with the Hound
- Game of Thrones “GOT” Final Episode S 8 E 6